Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Political Marriage

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much the case then, Cyan's mom is to blame all along since she was already revealed to crave power.. Either that or she's being used by the lords
or it could very well be that her family's retainers were bribed or tricked into thinking this would be good for Cyan. either way i don't see the lords not being involved in some way shape or form

Dex-chan lover
Something isn't flowing right in this story but I can't figure out what it is 😞

I had already read spoilers but still a major bummer; Cyan was by far the most interesting candidate but of course Asian countries and their weird obsession with blue-eyered blonde characters would never allow someone else to be the winner.

Double-page supporter
unknown.png

Seems like Mommy's trying to give her little boy a bit of help. Assassination's a bit much though.

Contributor
This smells more to me that Cyan's mother struck a deal with the Lords so that Cyan can be placed on the throne, even with lesser power over the Lords. One candidate crippled, the other under arrest, that just leaves a "little girl" to fight Cyan for the Throne.

So it'd make sense if Cyan is being detained by his mother to help drag out the case. However if the Lords just stall long enough, they can work towards pushing their own candidate completely separate of any of the main 4 onto the throne.

Thank you!
I took a look at the raws.
She goes to find Cyan’s mother and she knocks Fran out.

@beazacha But Stewart isn’t blonde though? I get ya tho LOL

Thanks for the update. I was kinda worried halfway they're gonna skip why Stewart is so hostile towards Cyan, thankfully we got an explanation in the end. A shame though cuz MC x Cyan investigative duo was such a treat to read that I actually shipped them despite the failing chances. Stewart... barely appears (although with justified reasons) and even for a tsundere, took a while to get that apology out (and I was kinda weirded out on MCs sudden admiration to him)

@beazacha Any way to share those spoilers here?

I like Cyan the most but based on the current setup, Stewart will probably win...

Dex-chan lover
Aaah... I see... So that's what happen. His mother, as he said, have plans for the throne and that's why she fool him into thinking that it was his father's will. after he got back, they talked and he probably found out about the plan to assassinate that Ir-something-guy. Now, he joins with her in the investigation with conflicted feeling between his mother crime, his aim for the kingdom, and his own view of the situation

Users who are viewing this thread