Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 14

God these men are so freakin creepy 🤢🤢
It’s so disgusting whenever the author talks about cannibalism 😩 thank you for the translations!

I’m still on the fence about the whole eating me part. Like should I take this literally or sexually or both …?? 🤔 TBD

bruh nonsensical plots like these only work if it's smut so rn im just like 😄🤢 every time the cannibalism shit is mentioned

If a man can declare that he'll take his wife w him to war, that's means he has the confidence to win it

@trainontrack agree ..gives me the heebie-jeebies .. initially i always took it more naughty-ish in nature lol thinking that maybe she was rly pure when reading the book ... but nope 😳

Ps: also i just realized ... what will she be doing one week per month when aunt flo comes visiting huh?? locked in the root cellar?

Choke...

Me, like you hate me...

I had to.
Anyway, the whole vampire like cannibalism innuendo dipped into disturbing in this chapter, I'm not sure I appreciate this development 🤔

EgPktQIVAAE1z6z.jpg

Group Leader
Mc is really stupid going too the dude who she knows will eat her later

Arent you supposed to run away from the problem not towards it

I think it’s pretty well established that the cannibalism is literal. I’m gonna be honest, horror and romance is a fave combo of mine (too read!) so I’m all aboard this train 🚂

Double-page supporter
he's like "don't worry your pretty little head is just children arguing"... meanwhile a literal war is happening 🙃

and I know people think she's stupid for going to the duke but if she gets him to love her then that would be far better than having him as an enemy when she loves someone else... I for one agree with her decision but also I just would never have revealed I was a purifier to anyone lol

she has it perfec clear that for the main time the duke is the safe choice of all, and when his brothers become biggers is time to run away for dears god sake, so i hope se can woo him to prevent be food in the main time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, fun, we're going to war in our honeymoon period. Smooth Zahid, real romantic lmao.

Glad to know the crown prince didn't notice anything... Worried about Etha, because it's clear even the marriage is not a guarantee of safety
Zahid is creepy as always, he hasn't changed since the start, so maybe
Better the devil you know? Ugh
Thanks for the chapter, though!

yeah... I'm gonna drop this. The story and the characters just aren't that interesting to me. 😅

Well that escalated quickly 0.o. The king sure is ruthless... sending a newly wed to the battle field

Users who are viewing this thread