Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - I Can't Wait for Him to Eat Me!

Dex-chan lover
SHeeesh, finally a trully vampy vampire, they are know to be quite romantic and this lad is such a fit...
And she seems to be really opening up to him being so gentle and kind.
But i really hope he doesnt like... kill her or something

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter irritates me...I really love it.
Finally. Someone sane. You people are so hung up about this pseudo-grooming thing but you just have to understand: Usagi Days, Lotus and her, and Sumire and Bigman (cause bigman thought of sumire as a kid too)...

Them getting into a romantic relationship with the other is hot as fuqqqqqqqqqq!

Yeah, it's not normal in the strictest sense or maybe not morally correct but this is fantasy!, and these taboo concepts (and personal fascinations of mine) can be explored and appreciated.
Lotus and her are so wholesome y'know? So what if she's got some romantic feelings for the guy, just let the weird manga be weird and let's all enjoy the sweet, hot, bloody ride!

I know that I really realllllly am!!!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
People are freaking out over fictional characters having fictional feelings and fictional weird relationship in a fictional story. Gotta stop taking things so seriously when none of this matters at all and just enjoy the silly plot and interactions between characters.

Dex-chan lover
@Chronigan every plotline this mangaka writes is like that, people with tragic backstories getting "fixed" by some paragon ubermensch that suddenly comes into their lives
and is there something bloody wrong with that? we have thous kind of stories since time imemorial! if there are stories were the chracters takes life in their own hands and go above an beyond then we also have stories were thous people are saved by others.

reu

Dex-chan lover
and is there something bloody wrong with that? we have thous kind of stories since time imemorial! if there are stories were the chracters takes life in their own hands and go above an beyond then we also have stories were thous people are saved by others.
t'was an observation and statement of fact, not a judgement
calm thine breasts

okaay... thats, hm, i mean he has good intentions kinda, right? and so long as this isnt portrayed as a good or even ok thing, i think im fine with this existing? he does make her life better, and the kid was clearly not in a good state mentally or physically so that kind of respons isnt unheard of. guess ill just have to keep reading to find out how it goes but yea, wierd.

also he probably shouldnt have told her about him being a vampire in the first place, not untill she was older at least but might be a little difficult to hide.

This chapter certainly makes me feel... a certain way. It's so fucked up because of the effect he's having on Kirishima, and yet it almost fools you into believing it's wholesome right up to the end because he doesn't visibly have malicious intent.

Dex-chan lover
It's... unclear? It's technically not sexual, briefly ignoring the inherently sexually charged nature of vampirism and bloodsucking. At this point it's more like... adoption, maybe? Adoption with benefits?

As an aside: "Adoption with benefits" might be the most vile phrase I ever coined. So maybe it is weird grooming after all.
adoption with benefits sounds like that one dude who wanted to adopt a bunch of kids and train them into a paramilitary terrorist group and sow chaos across America. He got caught way before anything happened, mostly because he started out shooting people in DC

Dex-chan lover
All you fucks look at this wholesome relationship and think of groomers and pedophiles.

Real life truly is ugly, isn’t it?

Users who are viewing this thread