Please Marry Me Again, Husband! - Ch. 34

Contributor
As with all too many of these, the artist mixed up the styles of ring: an engagement ring is intended to be an elaborate affair (both to solidify the promise of marriage and to be the bride price given directly to the bride — which could be used in times of monetary distress or to act as compensation should the engagement be broken off), while the wedding ring, more often referred to as a wedding band is usually simpler and is never in any design which might get in the wearer's way during typical daily life (so that it is taken off as little as possible). I see this so much in Korean works, and to a lesser extent Japanese works, and it bothers me every single time — because of the reasons for those designs to begin with. (Why do they do this!)

Has Seria failed to notice that by having so much personal interaction before the marriage, the wedding is going to be very different? (She tends to notice that things have changed and conclude that it's because of her different actions in the present timeline, though.) —For now, let's ignore the fact that Kardi seems to have residual feelings/unconscious memories from the previous timeline.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread