please recommend me mangas i have over 600 bookmarked things

Dex-chan lover
the genre doesn’t really matter i just want to read stuff and i barely can find mangas or anything that has enough chapters to last me for a little while

i have over 600 things bookmarked
please recommend me stuff :meguuusad:
IMG_0745.png

I recently started Night Patrol Teacher, it's complete with about 50 or so chapters. Very dark Slice of life about a teacher trying to help students. Prepare to cry.

Some other great titles:

Battle Royale
Inuyashiki

Ajin
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Defense Devil

Haven't finished these, but I love em:

Gantz
Pokémon Adventures
(the first few volumes are like a tarantino movie)
The Eminence in Shadow(love this like I love Batman Returns.)
Violence Action
Night Patrol Teacher
Another World in Japan

Ragna Crimson
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
Battle Angel Alita

Insomniacs After School
Rebuild World
Ponko Of The Stars And Reiko Of The Tofu Shop

The ones in bold I especially recommend.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a fan of this one too, it's pretty crazy.

Here's a scattershot of some series I think are interesting and would recommend. The only criteria is that they are all complete (and occasionally axed but with a satisfying conclusion), so you have something to sink your teeth into without waiting around for a release.

Hope something in that mix catches your eye.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I recently started Night Patrol Teacher, it's complete with about 50 or so chapters. Very dark Slice of life about a teacher trying to help students. Prepare to cry.

Some other great titles:

Battle Royale
Inuyashiki

Ajin
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Defense Devil

Haven't finished these, but I love em:

Gantz
Pokémon Adventures
(the first few volumes are like a tarantino movie)
The Eminence in Shadow(love this like I love Batman Returns.)
Violence Action
Night Patrol Teacher
Another World in Japan

Ragna Crimson
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
Battle Angel Alita

Insomniacs After School
Rebuild World

The ones in bold I especially recommend.
alright i’ll check out some of the ones i haven’t seen

Dex-chan lover
I'm a fan of this one too, it's pretty crazy.

Here's a scattershot of some series I think are interesting and would recommend. The only criteria is that they are all complete (and occasionally axed but with a satisfying conclusion), so you have something to sink your teeth into without waiting around for a release.

Hope something in that mix catches your eye.
same to this too

Definitely Gantz, you should go for that one. I can see that someone else mentioned it above, completely mind blowing. The beginning and the end are two completely different stories. Gave me the same sensation as Shingeki no Kyojin in term of story depth.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly if you haven't yet i recommend you a returner's magic should be special

Dex-chan lover
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Precisely as the title alludes, it is the strangest thing you'll ever read.
One Piece: The Best Story of all time in my opinion, sitting beside LOTR.
The Grappler Baki: As Bizarre as Jojo, but it's about Fighting!
Fist of the North Star: A Grim, Emotional and Grand Ride through a Post-Apocalypse!
Fist of the Blue Sky: The Prequel for the one above, it changes the formula and setting I think masterfully, adding a bit of humor, and representing a landscape as desolate as the HNK despite it's lavish looks. Not necessary to read before the one above, read it after, I suggest!
AKIRA: The Manga, The Myth, The Legend! Just Read it! Some say the ending was bad, but I think they're pigeons... I wonder what that makes me? A Finch? Nah, I'm probably a pigeon too.

Dex-chan lover
If you're looking for stuff outside of the usual, I recommend filtering for one shots/anthologies (especially for authors you may like) and going to town.

I personally have an interest in reading older stuff (like...mid-late 20th century), so recently I've started using the advanced search and organizing by date of publication, then grabbing anything that looks even mildly interesting. ymmv of course :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
20th century boys (Urasawa classic and I'm currently on ch 14 and this shi fire)

Dex-chan lover
So you don't have more completed manga ?
Most are incomplete,
The rest needs to be processed
In my own spare time...
TypeCount
Reading535
Plan to read161
Completed121
On Hold45
Dropped95

Users who are viewing this thread