Please Stamp Me! - Ch. 3

Well damn..... Two chaebols chasing after her in one go...... I need that reality slap too 😭😂😂😂

Thanks for translating !!
after read i laught a lot and said loud " what the hell is going on!!!" My brother hear me and said "are you crazy?"🤣

My my~
Poor thing, she doesn't want to marry or even date and know she has two possible partners lol

I thought she was his grandma but it looks like she is a rival and she brought another possible partner for her 😂😂

Lmao this is Kdrama to the max but with a different twist. Probably won't be any kimchi slapping or mothers throwing money at her though 😆

She’s not property, you can’t just take her o(╥﹏╥)o

Thanks for translating!

this should be made into a kdrama immediately cause damn there’s so many twists i could see these first couple chapter is as the first episode lol

He looks like a child so ofc I won't ship them, lol. Hahaha, so the old man wants to marry her to his grandson because her dad saved his life and the old lady wants to marry her to her grandson because she's promising. Oh my, this is hilarious. 😹😹😹

Ty for another chapter, your work is really appreciated uwu♡

ah I thought she was his grandma,
(like another person to pressure them), my surprise when she came in unrecognized and rejecting the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread