Pocha Climb! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Pretty ironic to have a cliffhanger in a Yuri manga focus on climbing.

So... it seems that this was released last month actually... anyone got raws for chapter 11 or the latest yuri hime...?

Aggregator gang
@mangadexconta Chapter 11 comes out later in the month, in about a week. At that point you can buy the Yuri Hime raw from amazon.co.jp.

Double-page supporter
Get the feeling of ending soon from this chapter.

Future look at being married and a confession in one? All too sudden.

Aggregator gang
I sincerely hope they dont go with aira saying something like "i love you as a friend" or something along those lines. -.-

@Lilliwyt your comment just made my day.

Dex-chan lover
I legit did a double take when they said they were on their honeymoon. I asked myself if we just time skipped. But nah, we seein' the future baby. Good for them, good for them! Confess them feelings!

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I rather this cliffhanger than the actual literal cliff hanging that we could have in a manga about climbing lo/ that wouldn't let me sleep

ALSO YEAH!! her true feelings came out xD before she could come out herself hahaha

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Aira couldn't hold herself back anymore, now let's hope Tsugu isn't dumb. She is actually pretty self-aware despite the kind of character she is.

I love them so much, i need a proper answer by Tsugu now but i'm afraid the manga will be end soon if she actually say yes. It's not that rare that things are going to be beyond the confession nowadays so i'm gonna believe in that... I want this series continues without end, it's just so cute, fluffy stuff without any bad things in the world and it feels good.

Dex-chan lover
So sweet... My heart... Can't take it... WHAT A CLIFFHANGER.

And the translator released this chapter at the same time as the next Kirakira Study. What a (yuri) king/queen.

@Arkosya I have nothing to base this on, but I very much doubt it'll end this soon. Nope, it seems like there are only two more chapters left, if I'm understanding this tweet (https://twitter.com/min_taroo/status/1273450362863792129) from the author correctly... I'm so sad now. Yep, it got axed (https://twitter.com/Ampp3/status/1274363941385392129)

That opening and cliffhanger at the end makes me think this series got axed.

Users who are viewing this thread