Pochi Gokko. - Vol. 0 Ch. 0 - It's hard to run away (pre-serialization oneshot)

Aggregator gang
Hmm. I wonder if this series is getting picked up. I've found it intriguing for a while even if it's just morbid curiosity.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? This is way better than the actual serialization, the editor is a mother of a hack. Goddamn it.

Double-page supporter
@Arcverson
@LordTrollbias
It’s definitely different from the serialization, and I understand liking it more, but idk if it’s necessarily “better.” IMO it’s hard to say that after just one chapter of the serialization.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this completely different plot ?
While this is indeed better, it also done, they make to be a oneshot so it need to be quick. Well, the seri have more room to make develop since they are all new to each other. it can be better in the long run. The oneshot doesn't have more to tell. Unless he still keep the marriage and they go full cheating complex drama

Power Uploader
That ending doesn't look like an ending at all. And aside from the design the serialization is basically other thing

Блять это такой пиздец! Выколите глаза тому переводчику который это переводил! Но последние две страницы абсолютно не соответствуют японскому тексту

Dex-chan lover
Can i get a serialization of this? its hard to believe that the actual "serialization" has literally nothing to do with this.

Group Leader
m8, wtf it soo damn different than the serialization one.
The editor sucks

Aggregator gang
this is actually wayyyy better than the shitty serialization

Dex-chan lover
I like this one better than chapter 1. I really wish they used this story instead.

Users who are viewing this thread