Point Gifter Keikenchi Bunpai Nouryokusha no Isekai Saikyou Solo Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that "isekai" is used in the title, but none of the characters are from a different world. It's a strange choice of terms

Fed-Kun's army
that was a dick move lol. but i guess it is better for fildo to learn the danger of mercer lesson from someone that actually wants him to live.

I just realized that "isekai" is used in the title, but none of the characters are from a different world. It's a strange choice of terms
Isekai means "different world" most of the time thus it's usage in the title

Fed-Kun's army
Giving Mercy In A Battle
is shown to the MC here as being foolish. I hope the MC learns something, but that's if the author allows it. It's already bad enough that the rules keep getting broken by this Silver Blade guildmaster. Originally, the fight was with wooden swords. But when the guildmaster lost his weapon, he changed the rules of the fight to now allow use of full PVP gears including armors and maximized mythic weapon Durandal. This kind of rule and situation change should not be allowed and should have resulted in a non-sportsmanlike non-duel fight forfeit by the guildmaster.

Dex-chan lover
But it was a simple fight, not an actual battle, and the rules were to land a single hit. This is dumb.
I've gone from liking Leonardo (whom I still suspect as somehow being a woman), to thinking they're utterly immoral.

Users who are viewing this thread