Point Gifter Keikenchi Bunpai Nouryokusha no Isekai Saikyou Solo Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1

Dex-chan lover
MC can boost exp, and allocate it as he likes. Old party dumped him, so he took all his exp back and became a beast. Oh also old party became worthless.

He met blond sword waifu and later her little sister joined the party and is trying her best.

Old party leader murdered the rest of the old party and then killed a bunch of other people and tried to kill MC.

That failed, so he summoned a big 'ole dragon. They're fighting that big 'ole dragon. Little sister ran the tornado spell just now.

Also that other blond guy who won't die and has a sword is a guiltmaster from chapter 1 that teamed up with old party and then just kinda went AWOL until chapter 12.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit i thought this was a different manga for a second and was so confused for a second when i started reading the first page before checking what this was. bro it's been 7 months, no shit i was confused, i don't remember anything about this. and what's worse is that this is only a part of the full chapter. 7 months and we only got 11 pages:haa:

Group Leader
It's alive!!!!!!
Woo_Yeah_Baby_.png

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!

But 7 months is to long to keep the readers engaged in the story.

What is going on?
Almost all the manga I read has very slow updates, 2 to 3 months seems to be the norm now. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread