Pond Snail Robber - Ch. 10

kinda saw that coming haha
you go save him =w= !!!

as always, thanks for the chapter ♥

Aggregator gang
The truth come out
Does sunbae is gay for hyeon-ui?!

Thanks for the update, I'm really enjoying this series ^^

I really like the humour in this, like that panel with those girls taking some amazing photos lol, or how apparently one could lay eggs by eating too much chicken xD So thank you FTS for translating it!
And yeah lol that was kinda obvious "SeonSeong Something" is into the tsundere friend I was waiting for this misunderstanding hahaha.

"Just because your mouth is a hole doesn't mean you can talk shit like that." lmao, that's my new line from now on😂

I LIKE THIS A LOOOT T___T !! <3
thank you soooo much for translating !! <3

I knew it!!! He likes Hyeon-ui lmao... I guess if he helped out his friend he would have more chances to talk to him or something? Sunbae you calculating dude 😆

Contributor
Pfft. Silly robber, there's no way that guy would discard such a useful pawn good friend.

(Honestly IRL that would be some next-level abuse of influence and money to be creepy. "You don't want to talk to me? That's okay, I'll buy an apartment to have something to talk to your best friend about! They'll feel indebted to me so it'll become awkward to push me out of your surroundings. Won't it be fun!") <_<;;

Users who are viewing this thread