Ponkotsu-chan Kenshouchuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - I can't stop the 10x speed

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, using this power on the planet for a day should suffice, right? This is literally the only power (that isn't of the crafting/tech- skill tree, or otherwise allows for permanent defences to be laid down) that might save earth from a meteorite despite only having it for a single day during the year before the meteorite hits.
Fast-forwarding earth's orbit by 10 days (1 day * 10) would definitely suffice in making it miss!

Double-page supporter
I never understood this fixation with headpats.
╮⁠(⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠)⁠╭

Dex-chan lover
This is literally the only power
Would say the portals from last chapter would work pretty well. Just send the meteorite into the sun or something, unless there is some size limitation they did not speak of.

Dex-chan lover
Would say the portals from last chapter would work pretty well. Just send the meteorite into the sun or something, unless there is some size limitation they did not speak of.
Nah, that portal power is something they would need to have on the day of impact. Not enough to have it a single day during the year before impact. (though it would also not be enough in itself even if they had it on day of impact, as they would need to somehow transport the phone exactly into the meteorites path before it hits the atmosphere).

Or are you suggesting the phones remain wormholes after her power runs out, and then also is portable so some space agency could load it onto a rocket to get in the path? Cause if so, it fits the "crafting/tech skill tree I mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
How about this for the credit page?
rain-artwork-women-earring-wallpaper-preview.jpg

sorry if this is out of context :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, using this power on the planet for a day should suffice, right? This is literally the only power (that isn't of the crafting/tech- skill tree, or otherwise allows for permanent defences to be laid down) that might save earth from a meteorite despite only having it for a single day during the year before the meteorite hits.
Fast-forwarding earth's orbit by 10 days (1 day * 10) would definitely suffice in making it miss!
I'd be worried about accidentally fucking up the orbit cause of the speed increase. Speeding up the meteorite would presumably work out, though I'd guess that would need a way to get there.

Dex-chan lover
imagine earth spinning 10x faster while everyone in it don't. We don't know if she can make everyone and everything on earth move faster at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be worried about accidentally fucking up the orbit cause of the speed increase. Speeding up the meteorite would presumably work out, though I'd guess that would need a way to get there.
The speed of the object doesn't increase, only the time of the object. The orbit will be unaffected, as gravity is a function of the topology of spacetime, rather than an applied force.
imagine earth spinning 10x faster while everyone in it don't. We don't know if she can make everyone and everything on earth move faster at the same time.
How would you go about excluding the parts of earth that you call humans? Feels like that would be trickier than simply applying the power of planetary scale (assuming applying it on planetary scale is doable). Since doing so means applying it on planetary scale and excluding a fraction of a fraction of the mass, in unknown locations, that moves relative to CoM, on planetary scale.

Kind of like speeding up the time for a tennis ball, vs speeding up time for a tennis ball, but not the fuzz on it.

Users who are viewing this thread