Ponkotsu-chan Kenshouchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Yumesaki's Hair Clip

Dex-chan lover
Weaklings. He didn't even wear a school swimsuit.

In fact, considering how they later went bathing in the canal, it actually would have been apt even there (not just the public area with loads of ppl).

ps: why the hell were ppl taking pictures and recordings? I have seen such stuff in jp media before, but do people really not have any respect for other people's right to not be recorded? Like sure, it's not an actual lawful right, but if you see ppl obviously doing sexual play, then fucking don't start interfering with it. If it is exhibitionistic, then watch it, sure. But don't turn the moment into recorded history without asking for permission first damnit!

Double-page supporter
ps: why the hell were ppl taking pictures and recordings? I have seen such stuff in jp media before, but do people really not have any respect for other people's right to not be recorded? Like sure, it's not an actual lawful right, but if you see ppl obviously doing sexual play, then fucking don't start interfering with it. If it is exhibitionistic, then watch it, sure. But don't turn the moment into recorded history without asking for permission first damnit!

Once you start bringing your sexual play into public spaces, you're including non-consenting people into it. The ones engaging in sexual play have no right to complain that they didn't consent to being filmed in a public place when they never considered other peoples consent to participate in the sexual play as watchers.

Dex-chan lover
Once you start bringing your sexual play into public spaces, you're including non-consenting people into it. The ones engaging in sexual play have no right to complain that they didn't consent to being filmed in a public place when they never considered other peoples consent to participate in the sexual play as watchers.
They have every right to complain. Further than that, they have every right to beat you up and break your phone too.

Also, what kind of person is required to equate being "forced" (not rly) to see something sexual, to people getting blackmail material or permanent (shareable and cloneable) records of others?!?

there's a reason most civilized countries has laws against recording people in public, no matter what they do. Even if they aren't in a compromising situation. (with exceptions for live-footage simply because it's impossible to censor - and partly as a holdover from the fact that live footage used to require such large and visible gear that everyone in the area could tell they were in danger [of being recorded])

Double-page supporter
They have every right to complain. Further than that, they have every right to beat you up and break your phone too.

Also, what kind of person is required to equate being "forced" (not rly) to see something sexual, to people getting blackmail material or permanent (shareable and cloneable) records of others?!?

there's a reason most civilized countries has laws against recording people in public, no matter what they do. Even if they aren't in a compromising situation. (with exceptions for live-footage simply because it's impossible to censor - and partly as a holdover from the fact that live footage used to require such large and visible gear that everyone in the area could tell they were in danger [of being recorded])

There is a reason that most civilized countries also have public indecency laws. There is also a difference in if they're fucking in a bush or in the middle of the street. The bushfuckers get leeway from me because they're out of the way enough and they get off on the thought of getting caught, thus trying for a little secrecy. Getting a phone and angling youreself to film them is pretty creepy. The streetfuckers get no mercy because they get off on people watching and have thus roped non-consenting people into their sex act. If someone comes up and flashes me and I start filming them, I sure as hell don't think they're in their right to beat me up and break my phone on top of using me as a prop in their sex act.

Dex-chan lover
There is a reason that most civilized countries also have public indecency laws. There is also a difference in if they're fucking in a bush or in the middle of the street. The bushfuckers get leeway from me because they're out of the way enough and they get off on the thought of getting caught, thus trying for a little secrecy. Getting a phone and angling youreself to film them is pretty creepy. The streetfuckers get no mercy because they get off on people watching and have thus roped non-consenting people into their sex act. If someone comes up and flashes me and I start filming them, I sure as hell don't think they're in their right to beat me up and break my phone on top of using me as a prop in their sex act.
I see. You're kinkshaming.

Dex-chan lover
I see. You're kinkshaming.
"Protecting the public and children from being confronted with sexual perversion in public is bad, somehow."

I literally cannot tell if you're being serious, but on the off-chance that you are: "kinkshaming" is only relevant to discourse within kink communities, in kink-inclusive spaces. Not in public. Also, in a public space you do not have any moral or legal right to privacy, that's in fact the defining feature of a public space as opposed to a private space. If you don't want to be publicly shamed, don't do shameful things in public.

I should add: a bush is not a private space, so keep your degenerate behaviour out of those, too.

Users who are viewing this thread