Pop Team Epic

Power Uploader
AH,YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKER

whh

The last panel of the tornado strip is a reference to the ending in one of Doraemon story, the one about the wind child, Fuuko. Nobita said it when he sees a wind blowing, iirc.

Also, pretty glad that Poptepipic made it to the mainstream. Ever since honk honk, we have been blessed by his shitposts.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for keeping up the masterpiece that is this series in here even after Batoto died.

Dex-chan lover
The satire is totally next dimension. Poptepipic really makes me question my existence.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't give this 10 stars I'll EISAIIIIIIIIIII HARAMASUKOIIIIIIIIIIIII in your front yard at 3am.

Dex-chan lover
True art is incomprehensible.
For maximum effect I recommend listening to Katamari music while reading this.

Group Leader
There's some jokes I assume only japanese people would get, still this entry is a meme gold mine.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, is the author still writing this?
Anyway, I hope they do an official release of Vol 3 in English soon.

I expect half the jokes fly over my head on their way to the dark corners of Japanese meme land, probably more. This is still clearly a masterpiece of comic artistry

Might not be your metaphorical cup of tea though - if you don't like it after a few chapters, stop reading as it won't change styles. The cover image will probably be enough to tell you if you'll like it or not, opposite of the old "Don't judge a ...

Users who are viewing this thread