Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 2

Thanks for the translation!
Hopefully things don't take a turn for the worse with the birth of a prince aaaa but I'm sure that political drama is soon to ensue hahah

Group Leader
Haha. A prince. Since he’ll be the next king that’s very bad for basically everyone. Wasn’t the current king a son of a mistress who was hated for not being as inbred as his father?

Your translation was nice and easy to read! :) Of course, I can't compare the text accuracy since I don't know Japanese but you seem to be doing a fine job.

And I know this is what royalty/noble standards were like but it still makes me just a little bit angry...

thank you for the update!!!
i got really hooked up with this title and
..oh my god
i hope no one messing with the prince :(((

I thought the pregnancy will be for several chapters but suprisingly it's only for one chapter 😂

for some reason after reading 2 chapter, the first thing that come to my mind is spain, you know, because the kingdom map and the talk about royal blood line for the reason they have not got heir *incest

Considering the amount of reincarnation stories I have been reading, this is refreshing.
It looks like a very interesting political drama, and if we are having harem fights, it's nit going to be as random or petty as I some. Honestly, this gives me "Lady to Queen" vibes, which I appreciate (with the novel offline and the webtoon being a mess), so I am quite hanged in the story!
Hope you continue, can't wait for the next, because the drama will get real!

Dex-chan lover
The entire 2 chapter setup was pretty good, this is gonna be one hell of a drama

This manga is faster paced than I thought, pregnancy and childbirth in one chapter! I expected more scheming to get rid of the child in the womb etc, I guess I read too much Chinese harem novels :p

Pretty excited for this manga, it's kinda refreshing to get a european historical that's pretty realistic of the time period. Sparkly princes are not bad, but it's good to have one of these once in a while, y'know?

Users who are viewing this thread