Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
The king is naive but willing to learn. These types of things are necessary for him to start to really develop wisdom and especially understand his queen more.

damn ! I'm so happy this is back. Such an interesting plot...

Thank you for the chapter. Looking forward to this season

I adore this manga, so happy to see an update!!! You know it's someone important when it only shows the back... could either be just her in-law or someone from her past. Thinking logically we never were made to believe she had someone but if her father had her with 15 makes sense that she would have a suitor since she was young.

Also you can see clearly how the cultural differences are the biggest issue between both sides cooperation; the dude going uncomfortable two sisters that didn't see each other for two years sharing a tender moment just because one of them happens to be the Queen? Yeah no matter how you look at it Louis will end up as a leader that isn't fully accepted by either side.

The more i read the more we learn along side the king just how little he knows. From the start he thought he was new age because he was willing to take a foreign queen instead of a lower noble, but cones to realize he's no different from everyone else.

He knows nothing about his wife, her culture, let alone her family, and he's never tried to involve her in politics because he has no trust in her (bc he doesn't know her)

I like this turn of events. In another story the king would be blaming his wife for not telling him sooner or get angry with the king for refusing. Infact this might have been the case if the first queen came instead (i shutter to think about the outcome....)

God im so hooked on this i need more!

Dex-chan lover
Her father is right for not supporting him, because although Harold clearly wants to help them he needs support from his own court if he wants Louis to be recognised by conservative nobles and not be seen as manipulated by Bertha's family.

I love it ! I love it ! I love it !
This story is amazing !
Thank you so much for translating it !!
❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the translation! I reread everything starting from the first chapter and you can really see your growth as a translator. Kudos!👍🏻

Oh wow I really love Berta's father. The King really need to learn from him lmao. Honestly, I think Berta's father would make a better King 😂

Heh. His impassive attitude towards Berta bit him in the ass. Good that Berta's dad just said it like he sees it.

Users who are viewing this thread