Princess Candle - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Desperate straits

Flora was amazing and yajenka finally kinda confessed to flora with that kiss

Aggregator gang
oh, but lesbian relationship are a sin in Christianity...so much for "it's a convent" and "we are servants of god".

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's just yajenka or the mangaka's fault but I've a very hard time following “romance” in this manga even when it's shoved in my face. Like, yeah, she confessed to Flora, but is that even supposed to be love?

Power Uploader
@tblst I agree that the "romance" (?) feels kinda rushed, as the rest of the manga actually.

The feelings between Flora and the Princess can come from way back, but the Yajenka route feels rushed and hardly believable, unless some time and interactions between them have been happening behind the scene.

At this point of the story, I think that the Princess and Flora have actually spent a few weeks/months in the convent. But the way it's narrated, it looks like they have been here for two or three days and it's clearly not enough for feelings to develop. It's a flaw in the narration. Either the author was inexperienced, or he decided to rush it because he had a limited number of chapters planned.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I can't see any image. This is showing just a number (200) e when i try to skip to the next page it's just give me a blank page.
Others mangas are normal to me, but this chapter and the end of chapter 4 is showing me this thing

Users who are viewing this thread