Princess to the Rescue! - Ch. 5

Thanks so much for the update, I really like this one so far. The princess has a lot of growing up to do and training as well. Interesting to see how her journey will turn out. Hope we can get more chapters soon!

Double-page supporter
That ending just hurt..... but yeah, muscular women are very attractive!!!!!!

Thanks for the update!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yep. No trust. He too does not believe in her capabilities which is like a slap in the face saying she is indeed a good for nothing
Many thanks

So even her brother doesn't believe she's actually capable of doing anything.

Which is going to hurt. Alot.

Also, the Brother is an idiot. Honestly. Even IF she only ever wanted to have kids (which he doesn't even know btw, he just assumes thats whats going to make her happy), who the hell is going to marry her if their Kingdom is literally going to fall out of the sky? Most likely scenario the other Kingdoms will blame her for the Brothers failings and execute her, if anything.

Dude holy fucking shit everyone in this mangas and fucking prick lmao. That maid pissed me off so fucking much tho

Wow that brother of hers is a prick even though I'm the damn devil of a sibling I wouldn't be like him

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this guy is a force ghost who lives in a sword now, because fuck him.

That f***ing brother... If I were her I would've sworn so much, I literally would have snapped... I am curious as to how she will react and evolve.

Thank you for the translation!

Damn that was heavy to read.... the knight extensively questioning the sword, the brother's message, the maid relief - pretty much NOBODY have even a tiny amount of trust in her.

Don't get me wrong I don't blame them and maybe in their shoes I would do the same but still hard to read and not feel pity.

Wow, way to basically say that you have absolutely zero faith in her or that you would rather have her live a life of bliss and let the rest of the people die just cause you cannot trust her to bear any sort of responsibility.

This is how toxic being a doting brother becomes. You dote on them so much and don't want them to suffer in any way that you will never think of them growing up.

4weu7t.jpg

i have nothing else to say.

The brother basically said “Sorry I was a shit ruler and yeah I have no hope that you’ll be able to save the world. But don’t worry about it, since you’re all doomed to die in 3 years, all you need to worry about is having a husband and have kids. Peace 🥴✌🏾“

The fucking maid has the audacity to say he’s a nice guy GTFO lmao

Dex-chan lover
While I'm on team sword when it comes to muscular women, it's no good to force your preferences on someone else like that.

Users who are viewing this thread