Princess Wars

Pretty generic start until you get to the end of the first chapter.

I'll keep reading because the cover art is beautiful. I hope there are a few scenes with art like it.

Double-page supporter
once, a harem survival, and now, an otome isekai survival?

OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE! 🤩 Never read this kind of story before so I'm so curious now. The art is pretty good too so thank you for the chapter! 😘

I know some Chesmetry is gonna bloom between the male lead and MC but somehow MC doing it just for the cash and getting turned off by the prince is more appealing to me:v

Ooooh! I'm really intrigued by the premise, and I can't wait to uncover who the other princesses are!

Ooh this is so cute!! I’m really excited for where it’s gonna go, thanks for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I don’t like that premise. So basically she’s just trying to use the prince’s feelings to get money and go home? That’s pretty inhuman and then after shaking up the country and making the prince fall in love will just leave him heart broken and the country without a king or an heir. Even if it is a game, that’s pretty heartless. But I don’t know. Is it actually good? Don’t want to jump into this if it’s like what it sounds. A “fake” romance to achieve a goal, doesn’t appeal to me. Or is it like one of those twists where she herself ends up falling in love?

@TNT261 Ikr same. Tbh i don’t like the fact she is legit to desperately trying to win the Prince’s heart just because of money. I wish she was chill about it, that would have been much cooler.

The summary is lame im almost miss this manhua 😂
But the story, characters and art is rather good...
I will stay longer and keep watching as things goes
Anyway thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread