Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 11

soo cute

lol it's quite refreshing to see the roles reversed with ML being treated as an aristocrat's wife

Awwww. I like these two! And I like how they just simply like each other, there's no drama in the romance part.

Ahahaha “If I need to be able to properly feed and raise this man” 😂😂😂😂😂

Omfs it’s like she’s talking about her child, so cute 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
When people have rigorous lifestyles, getting enough food to eat is important. 2000 calories a day might be enough for a normal lifestyle with modern conveniences, but athletes and farmers will go through 3000 to 4000. (Some professional athletes will go through a whole lot more. Michael Phelps was said to go through 12,000 a day.)

@icekatze in fact 2000 calories is the bare minimum on average a person should really be eating more than that (calories themselves are a very inaccurate way to measure things like nutrition and energy anyways but its easy) the general recommendation is calculate the amount of calories you need for an average day by weight body type activity and I think height as well but not everyone can do that so the advice I usually get is eat six times a day 3 meals 3 snacks and eat before your hungry

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

Ok, they have the most chemistry starting out of any contract marriage couple I have ever seen.

I wonder if he will ever get his memories from the first timeline....or if he came back as well 🧐🧐🤔🤔

Users who are viewing this thread