Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 20

@Darkmeep - OAJKGSGHSJKAD I ALMOST SPAT OUT MY WATER

HAHAH SHE PROBABLY GOT HER MAGIC AWAKENED WITH NAUGHTY TIME. 😏

Aggregator gang
Kian works fast🤭 Though I do wonder why he fell in love so quickly? Maybe it is due to the past lives influence? Meh, no use thinking to hard. At least they're together now, I hope for a child soon. Work hard Kian and Priscilla!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait wait wait wait.....

Well THAT was fast... Kian act fast i see... They did it already.. 😂😂😂

P.S.
His hair is Shining SHIMMERING Splendid i see.. XD

Nobody says it, so I'm gonna say it : KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Lol, this manga is breaking all the rules and I'm here for it. Tired of waiting a hundred chapter to see progress.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The face right after the full screen kiss looks weird to me, like it's not drawn properly.

@Kaarme Lmao, i thought the same, i wine glass not breaking after falling? That's impossible, right? Those things are super fragile.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't the timeline a bit messed up? They say it has been two days since the vow but her stepmother and the servant stayed at least 4 days at the monastery already even though the vow and them being send there were done at the same moment. Also the baroness (baron Nopok's wife) had the time to give birth to her son and abandon him when we saw she was still pregnant when she comes to take back the baron which was likely the day before what we saw in this chapter.

This is a rare gem. Breaking all the stereotypes and almost rules of shojo. Except for the weird timeline, like @Mivas said, I don't have much to reproach.

Users who are viewing this thread