Prison School

I wasted like 6 hours I coulda been asleep binging this manga

someone fuckin' hold me I wish I had known the ending was THIS 😓😓😓

some parts are a bit long and I honestly skipped the whole school calvary arc to the ending (then went back). But ending was 100% funny until the *true ending*. I m pissed like everyone else but still would say this is one of the better ones to read.

after too many trash chapters in all these unnecessary final arcs, I am still satisfied with the ending
but it was stretched for too long with too many trash chapters .
i am still sad about no proper ending for few love triangles
i am still amazed how there and many amazing lewding scenes without any proper f**k and ej**t scenes - it is nice
can't wait to see all those in anime

Honestly most of the manga by this Author is really enjoyable, The only problem are the endings. Honestly even the raw hero could’ve had a better ending

I'm not gonna lie folks, it dropped in quality halfway through. I get the complaints about the rushed ending now, but honestly I think it suits the manga fine.

Mild spoilers in
Cavalry arc was really stretched out tbh, and the chairmans subplot was so weird but then again what isn't weird in this manga.
There are many questions left to be answered, like why chairman was imprisoned, why was that prison built in middle of the school, why is Mari suddenly going abroad etc.
And the ending feels right but off at the same time, I feel like there should be a sequel where Kiyoshi tries to win the forgiveness of Chiyo and so on.
I also felt really bad for Kiyoshi throughout the manga, feels like he is the MAIN character but we see him less and less as the manga goes on, and he has to take the huge hits for everything that it's actually a miracle that the guy still has a sane mind, then again he actually doesn't and almost committed suicide once.
Also our boys grew more distant by every chapter, Andre found a girlfriend, Anzu and Shingo's relation is questionable, Gakuto went full retard mode and lost his chances, Joe I don't even know anymore, when was the last time we saw him tending to his ant farm?
This manga definitely couldn't follow the pace of it's first arcs, as for why I can't get my finger on it.
I'd gives this a 7/10, if it wasn't for the stretching in cavalry arc it would be a 8/10.

Mild Spoilers. I think in general not many people liked the ending. I agree fully with this as I really enjoyed this manga and to have it come to such an abrupt, confusing, and very unsatisfying ending is heart-wrenching. I really wasn't expecting it and it made me feel horrible for a few days.
Imo the Cavalry arc doesn't drag on as much as people say but it's kinda preference. I wish Hiramoto could have at the very least finished the manga with what happened between Kiyoshi, Chiyo, and Hana. This manga really helped me through some tough times and it saddens me that the author seemed to have lost interest in it and rushed the ending. I think the epilogue is just a troll and so is the panel of Chiyo as the U.S.C. president. I also wish that we could have learned truly why Mari was going abroad and why she left without really telling anyone besides Kate. Did Chiyo even know? My last wish is that we could have seen what happened with the rest of the boys and their respective "girlfriends". At this point, I'm getting picky but I feel as though there is so much buildup in this manga for nothing. You could make the argument that it is just a gag, but is it? I think Hiramoto does a great job of balancing the comedy, ecchi and romantic elements altogether and I don't think any of them outshine the others. This is why everyone hates the ending. Hiramoto acts as if the manga was just a big joke when to many of us it felt like a ton more. Making the ending so unsatisfying and confusing only contributes to the feeling that the ending left something to be desired. All in all, I give this manga a 9/10 and if Hiramoto hadn't given up on it at the end then I believe it probably would have been a 10. I wish he could make a sequel to it to fill the endless void it has left in me, but I doubt that would happen. All in all, KIYOSHI+HANA forever. Their chemistry is just too good and I like to believe they did end up together. (Just not in this shitshow of an ending.)

Users who are viewing this thread