Project Z Scans is Recruiting

Power Uploader
I am currently working on Dragon Ball's Kanzenban using the old DemiKiller/DBZSubbed/Usagi translations. Of course, when I'm done finishing this solo project, I'll need some help for future projects.

We need translators and raw providers for these series:
[ul][/ul]Kinnikuman (Planning on remastering the Seven Devil Chojin arc (Volumes 10 - 13) using Toriyama's World's translation, need raws)
[ul][/ul]Toriyama Akira Marusaku Gekijou (Planning on doing one shots never translated before (Volume 1 Chapters 5 and 7, Volume 2 Chapter 1 and Volume 3 Chapters 2 and 3.03. I have the raws)
[ul][/ul]The Brief Return of Dr. Slump (A four volume sequel series to Toriyama's legendary gag manga without Toriyama. I have raws for the Japanese edition, but raws for the Italian version could make it a lot easier for me.)
[ul][/ul]Baoh (A deflipization putting Viz's official out of print translation on non flipped raws)
[ul][/ul]Scrap Sandayu (2 volume series by Yudetemago set in the same universe as Kinnikuman. Need raws and translator)
[ul][/ul]Tatakae! Ramenman (12 volume spinoff of Kinnikuman starring an alternate universe version of Ramenman. Need translator familar with Chinese due to the theme of manga and raws)
[ul][/ul]Wing-Man (Romantic comedy/superhero manga by cult favorite mangaka Masakazu Katsura, who is a close friend of Toriyama-sensei. Need translator and scans for vol 2-13.)
[ul][/ul]Fuma no Kojiro (Masami Kuramada's second hit manga. Need translator and scans for all 10 volumes)
[ul][/ul]Jungle no Ouja Ta-chan (Tarzan parody that turns into battle manga. Need translator and scans for volumes 3-7. I will do the second series after Ta-chan 1 is finished.)

As you can see, I have a ton of projects lined up after I finish the Cell and Buu arcs of Dragon Ball. Send translations in script format ala MangaHelpers and raws via MediaFire or MEGA links to Cavery210@gmail.com and you will get full credit in my scans.

Users who are viewing this thread