Pseudo Harem - Vol. 5 Ch. 96 - Tragedy

Dex-chan lover
I saw the title and immediately thought they better not pull a
Fuuka
on us. Then again, I doubt the author would even attempt to steer it in a tragic route.

Dex-chan lover
People need to stop hanging up on the title. Would you really be expecting Rin to pull that harem stuff in a university she isn't supposed to be attending? In high school it's cutesy. In the outside world it's uncomfortable. Use your heads.

Also, is that the former club president we saw among the profiles?

Dex-chan lover
Girl gives pudding for her pudding. Manga gave me diabetes for my diabetes.

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic Aye, they all are from school club, see https://mangadex.org/chapter/786652/1
Actually, I remember dwarf E having a proper panel, but I can't find it. Tho my beloved prez is here https://mangadex.org/chapter/504159/4

Dex-chan lover
@panzerkaizer as a "im sorry for your suffering" she give him pudding when he realizes that is the vary same pudding he literally just gave her he took some major ego damage

@That-Guy are you trying to give me a heart attack!

Though if the author unironically does it i'll actually cry tears.
Atleast Seo Kijou is known for baiting so it was kinda expected.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhh, not feeling this chapter. Feel like something is missing.

Dex-chan lover
No Rin-chan! You have to share the pudding, and feed him saying "aaaah!" while bringing the spoon to his mouth.

@panzerkaizer
He melodramatically picked up the chopsticks just so he could drop them again, twice. The first time it's not explicitly shown, the second time it is, as a gag about him being a bit of a drama queen.

I love this manga but jealous are never good... Well. They're too cute and dorkie ;;

Users who are viewing this thread