Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Was it a good ending? Eh, I guess it depends. IMO this series was more in the background of my reading so I stopped paying much attention to the plot. My reaction was "well I guess that's it, huh?"

Double-page supporter
I think this was a good place to end it before it became too stale. It was clear that the premise was great, but the author lost sight of where he wanted to take it.

Still enjoyed it all the way through.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize when I had hundreds of chapters to read but those 4 pages mangas are really low effort. And ending a story like that is pretty lukewarm. But well, it's slice of life, mainly uneventful from start to finish like rl

Fed-Kun's army
Eh? End? Well it was fun *sob

One of my favorite web comics of all time. Sad to see it's gone but it might have been better than dragging it for too long for no reason

To be honest, I kinda expect the ending not be that mindblowing, tearjerking ending since its a 4-koma manga, But ehhhh I'm satisfied with the way how it is. Good story with adorable characters

Hoping for an epilogue or flash forward like Tonari no Seki-kun. I wanted a little more. :p

Aggregator gang
Short
Too short

But that's life
You don't realize something's over until it is

Wish there was more
But I wish that for everything

At least it ended with me wanting more than ending with me no longer reading it

@Superboy777 well said, mate. It is always a wise choice to quit while you're ahead. The author did what he wanted to do with the series, and now that it's done, we must move on as well.

Dex-chan lover
what ? it ended ?
I can't believe it ended

Thank you for the ride
I hope we get an epilogue

Dex-chan lover
I knew it.
I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
They can take their time just fine, as long as she's not very famous. She's not an idol after all.
That said, sequel series when?

UPD my bet on sequel name is "my girlfriend is an actress" or something similar

Dex-chan lover
wait?
thats so out of nowhere
i was hoping to see where their relationship goes in uni

Users who are viewing this thread