Pulse

It's fairly bad in on its own, but it's the context that makes it offensively bad: the accolades, the praise, the awards.

She can't write, and that lack of ability also shows in the other works which had been translated. Waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
Essentially the same story could have been told without
really botching the medical aspects
and without
the wholly gratuitous rape

How tf did they turn smut into something this wholesome like im over here just crying from happiness

Çok guzeldi manganın sonlarına yakın hüngür hüngür ağladım ama değdi mutlu sonla bittiği icin mutluyum.🤧 😊

Dex-chan lover
Still think it's terrible writing when you have a an * adult * character getting flustered like a 10 year old

Dex-chan lover
Somewhat decent until season 3. It was very anxiety inducing, felt like author tried too hard for the story to be dramatic & "go out with a bang" or smth, at that point I just want to be done & move on so it left a pretty bad taste even w/ the ending.

the story was really good. I enjoyed it.
It really caught me off guard on a couple of events which was surprising.

I do have one issue. The whole forced BDSM I personally didn’t care for it , I actually skipped it and didn’t miss anything important that’s how much it didn’t affect the story. Just read what was before and after it started. So you can totally skip it if you want.

The story also ended well and I was surprised to see the lily girls.

Users who are viewing this thread