Pulseless Girlfriend - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Wow, you really just decided to tell her your weakness, didn't you?

Also, I hope we go the Headpool route.

I don't even know what to say. I mean, shame the chapters are gonna stop here for now but man this some whack ass stuff

Dex-chan lover
Grandma was shockingly naiive, or manipulative and beautiful. Though, to be fair, just because Grandma said it doesn't mean that any of the other family members actually believe it.

Dex-chan lover
If the next 2 chapter after this somehow resolve into having the psycho girl study in his school with everybody, she killed, is resurrected and memory wiped, I'll drop this. I prefer a story with something a bit more permanent rather than having it undone with a few chapters. Having someone go psycho and another who can easily wipe the slate clean with a snap of his finger is not a good story development in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping this would just stay a weird romance but these side characters are getting in the way of that.

Dex-chan lover
Just when it started getting interesting we learn that it's on hold. Bloody hell.

VIP
"Do you add leek or soy sauce to natto" is a kind of pick up line I heard Crayon Shin-chan said.

Users who are viewing this thread