Pumpkin Night - Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOO :meguuusad:

I am genuinely upset and sad why did they have to do this why can't these two just have a happy ending!? First Naoko went through what she went through then got thrown into that pit and died and returned then he got his head messed and basically went crazy and was was slowly dying now he's just dead

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between never having nice things and being robbed of nice things.

Contributor
Worry do no, the doc will merge all the pieces and revive him or attack his head to somebody else body. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
nah, my boy is a :chad: and this series is utter garbage

im sure he's gonna come back as an immortal demi-god sent by the devil to enact revenge on the world or some shit

Dex-chan lover
6EHEHeC.gif

:fml:

Dex-chan lover
It was sad to hear that he was dying. Though there was still a bit of hope that by some miracle he can survive it long enough.

But this... there is no way to recover from this now :fml:

Dex-chan lover
head not disintegrated therefore he can be revived. At least that seems to be the case with this story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reminded of a webcomic I saw where a character on TV dies and the person watching says "Hah they aren't really dead!" or something, then the next several panels are of the villains exploding him, gathering up the bits, and burning them to ensure there is no trace of him left to revive

if we don't go that far I'm not buying the death

Users who are viewing this thread