e5de6f7b-d14c-4c44-9c85-5e27dc4da58f
Softandwet9390 Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 22, 2019 Messages 77 Aug 17, 2026 #2 Great chapter but ngl i really like more the ojou sama
slopnromance Dex-chan lover Joined May 18, 2026 Messages 43 Aug 17, 2026 #3 Good to see the rich guy isn't getting completely left in the dust made me feel a little bad
uro-taku Dex-chan lover Joined May 22, 2026 Messages 367 Aug 17, 2026 #5 Puniru equivalent of a confession
Kaito57 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 13, 2025 Messages 5,153 Aug 17, 2026 #6 Well, I guess this was a satisfying ending to this arc ! Even felt bad for the Sunglasses Kid without pushing it !!
Well, I guess this was a satisfying ending to this arc ! Even felt bad for the Sunglasses Kid without pushing it !!
Maplenephthys Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 3, 2023 Messages 63 Aug 17, 2026 #7 This was a really good conclusion(?) To this arc, I'm glad they also made more room for Ippei, I hope he finds happiness.
This was a really good conclusion(?) To this arc, I'm glad they also made more room for Ippei, I hope he finds happiness.
R Rekdeksek34 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 15, 2020 Messages 144 Aug 18, 2026 #8 Wasn't expecting a slug fight between the two. Also can you imagine what would happen if he did say she was cute? She is already blushing at the possibility of him saying it.
Wasn't expecting a slug fight between the two. Also can you imagine what would happen if he did say she was cute? She is already blushing at the possibility of him saying it.