Puniru wa Kawaii Slime

I sorta dislike where the manga is going.. Yea I like the jokes and humor but the manga can never keep itself seriously.. One moment you think you're actually gonna get some character development only for the next page to dismiss it and move on..
Also. Thanks for the translations!

Aggregator gang
I sorta dislike where the manga is going.. Yea I like the jokes and humor but the manga can never keep itself seriously.. One moment you think you're actually gonna get some character development only for the next page to dismiss it and move on..
Also. Thanks for the translations!
Aside maybe Gelee, I don't think this manga ever teased any character/plot progression.
It was always just a fodder story for cute character designs.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the mangas where another Japanese author, for some reason, thinks that frustrating situations are funny, even though they're just fucking frustrating.

I read 50 god damn chapters and it only gets more infuriating as it goes on. It also just refuses to have any good development. Everyone is a dipshit.

And ffs, someone I wanted to happen finally did after numerous chapters, only for the author to just... make nothing of it and throw it all away just for a worthless gag, and then follow that with more worthless gags and give it no importance or plot-relevance in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the mangas where another Japanese author, for some reason, thinks that frustrating situations are funny, even though they're just fucking frustrating.

I read 50 god damn chapters and it only gets more infuriating as it goes on. It also just refuses to have any good development. Everyone is a dipshit.

And ffs, someone I wanted to happen finally did after numerous chapters, only for the author to just... make nothing of it and throw it all away just for a worthless gag, and then follow that with more worthless gags and give it no importance or plot-relevance in the slightest.
something*

not someone .-.

Users who are viewing this thread