Puppy Lovers

Dex-chan lover
One day someone's gonna pick this up again and then you guys will fucking see

Holy fucking shit someone picked it up again? Please lord let them continue.

Yes, someone picked it up, but we're still missing all the chapters in-between, chapters 15-34.

Dex-chan lover
The in-between chapters are from Renzokusei, who disallow uploading of their work from outside their group. 15-34 are on Goddess, but only a group member can upload them. I already tried. Time to be patient.

Please refer to Chapter 35 page 6, and surprise mother f***kers, is not the final, really people at least read all the manga before this kind of messages. Some change the status to ongoing I don't think this series end in the chapter 49.

Cheers

Group Leader
What dipstick changed this to "complete"? Jesus Christ, I gave you the tank's freaking table of contents, just how hard is this? >_<

And yes, "3 Volumes (Complete)", just like it says on MU.

Contributor
Renzokusei has "membership only" permition so I won't upload missing chapters as they don't bother with it anyway. Last activity ~2 months ago.

Double-page supporter
What an splendid ending for this series was! I think this is one where master Amazume is on his best.

I love those chained frames with parallel texts that I saw in Nana to Kaoru and here too, full of burning thoughts.

Thanks a lot!

Dex-chan lover
the hell, its over?

MAN this could easily have gotten like 2 more arcs, them apart for X years then reunited what the fuck

Double-page supporter
Damn was hoping for more but the ending was still satisfying, my thanks to the translators for finally wrapping this up for English speakers!

Dex-chan lover
Well. At least it ended nicely compared to Amazume's other works. ^^;

That's not the ending, it goes to 49. All chapters have that [END] at the bottom right of the last page.

Users who are viewing this thread