Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 16 Ch. 31 - Clock Tower

Power Uploader
For those who follow CMB, Ch.146 will be up on Friday! Ch.149 is the last chapter of the series.

The suspects in QED always have such compelling personalities, this one included. Thanks for the translation!

Got chills. Good premise. And good trick. Too bad it seems it was done in a rush.

Fed-Kun's army
MmmMMmM it solves the previous case but the last one doesnt, I mean, the guy run days ago so there wouldn't be a point in the body at least they trace the family of the last murderer or else, idk.

that's a wicked way to find a victim body (i mean for the madam)

That is one crazy dedicated granny.

But wait, then it means she helped all those murderers hide the evidence and bodies then?

But wait, then it means she helped all those murderers hide the evidence and bodies then?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that granny is scary. Like, man, it's hella hot in here and I still feel chills.

I wish there's a conclusion of Temaki's case (like his arrest or something), but I guess it's just like what the granny said, "Nothing else matters."

Dex-chan lover
She's such a cute old lady lol.

I feel like iff has really been at a new level of consistent quality compared to the latter half of the original Q.E.D. Like the author had some inspiration for how to run a different *kind* of case. I really love it.

Users who are viewing this thread