Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 23 Ch. 45 - Assimilation

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the chapter. I have always been in love with this series and i appreciate your work.

Dex-chan lover
hey, I can actually guess the culprit this time. Ever since that time she tried the castanet

Dex-chan lover
I predicted this one, finally! A win for me!

But why DIDN'T she go to Spain? She would've never been caught

Fed-Kun's army
I predicted this one, finally! A win for me!

But why DIDN'T she go to Spain? She would've never been caught
I also saw this one coming :geek: I have reread qed and cmb too much.

I think she didn't go to Spain because well she had to take the identity of the other girl at first.

During those times she had forgotten her dreams and at the end we saw she realised she's living her murdered victim dream instead. Afterall, she assimilated.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating this. QED/CMB is still my favorite detective manga

Dex-chan lover

I think she didn't go to Spain because well she had to take the identity of the other girl at first.

During those times she had forgotten her dreams and at the end we saw she realised she's living her murdered victim dream instead. Afterall, she assimilated.
Ooooh that's a really clever interpretation, I like that!!! 10/10!!!!

What's the murdered victim dream again?

Fed-Kun's army
What's the murdered victim dream again?
Same as her original dream... because Saki assimilated her but in the end she assimilated Saki too, and became like her so when she thought of her original dream, instead noticed Saki was in the dream first, like she was waiting for her, her dream (because she tried to help her) became the dream of both of them... or something like that, I'm not good

Double-page supporter
Page 66 of this chapter is so good, she keeps getting even more cartoonishly strong

He's literally leaning back with the full bodyweight of an adult man to try to close the door and she is effortlessly resisting with a single finger

Dex-chan lover
Lol, how was Kana able to swap the phone so fast?

hey, I can actually guess the culprit this time. Ever since that time she tried the castanet
You could argue that she assimilated with Saki so much that she herself studied about Flamenco

Users who are viewing this thread