Quarantine Forced Us to Boymode - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Huh Hachimaru's scans feels much more natural (personally also prefer it being translated as "crossdressing boys" rather than "femboy")

The crossdressing father's profile saying "(i'm only interested in girls)" implies he's willing to cheat his wife,
And she just accepts it because he's crossdressing...

Edit; i forgot how to grammar

Banned
This is better.

The title though, too localized or probably outright wrong.

@LDJF
I admit that those possibilities exist but the logic behind your conclusion is kinda twisted IMHO. I mean, any straight men, (bi or homo not counted) regardless they're married or not, will proudly say that they're only interested in women (or at least those who look like one).
EDIT: In the situation where the subject is a crossdresser (who is a straight man), that 'line' is supposed to fend off some men who are actively ferocious into 'relationship' with crossdressers or transvestites.

@smolbaka
Yup

Say if there is a beautiful girl with Twitter but it turns out that 'she' is actually a straight man with a wife and kids. Which type of followers will actually flood and spam his dm?
A. Men who interested in him.
B. Women who interested in him.

@AverageDudeWithAveragePenis Yep. He is lucky that his hobby doesn't have a negative effect on his wife.

@Escheron Nah, you and I have different cultures. That's all.

@xp32 you can try and justify it by your "culture" as much as you want. Calling someone a "homo" is derogatory, regardless of culture

Fed-Kun's army
@Escheron its not inherently derogatory, homo is shorthand for homosexual. just as hetero is shorthand for heterosexual, and bi is short for bisexual

why is hetero and bi fine (bi is even the standard) but homo isnt? it really depends on context. and yes, culture plays a role, as in some cultures "gay" only refers to homosexual men, so saying "gay" doesnt include all homosexuals, so they would say homosexual, or homo for short, to refer to both, as its easier and faster than saying "gays and lesbians"

context and intent really does matter

Users who are viewing this thread