Queen Bee - Ch. 333

Dex-chan lover
Imagine he really does do it and dumps her for the younger girl after everything she's done for him lol

Double-page supporter
Hyemin is delicious. Pyo was eventually going to pop that cherry. Dali is delicious too but she just has bigger tits.

Double-page supporter
Nothing in this series shocks me anymore, and it’s not like she’s always been a good person. But after everything she’s done for Pyo, for him to do this, especially given his hangups about cheating, It just doesn’t feel right.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing in this series shocks me anymore, and it’s not like she’s always been a good person. But after everything she’s done for Pyo, for him to do this, especially given his hangups about cheating, It just doesn’t feel right.
Well, Dali's the one encouraging it. :haa:

damn, this story is actually better planned than i gave it credit for.....Dali doing all this for pyo to basically trap him....smoking and drinking all day in sadness.....she is basically turning into her dad.

if pyo does what she says and marries/has kids with hyemin, they'll basically be trapped under dali just like his parents were trapped under her dad. This is so brutally twisted, it's not even funny. Bravo

Dex-chan lover
I usually root for main characters till the end, but I wish Dali would fucking move on. Realise she's rich, young and sexy and live a good life.

Pyo is always on receiving end of her help and hasn't done a single thing in return, I don't think. Might have been put in an extremely shitty situation, but at least there's people to support him, and Dali is the centerpiece of all that. She gets nothing.

There's a chance author decides to weirdly redeem Pyo next chapter, but if prison didn't change him one bit nothing will. Maybe he should've died.

Users who are viewing this thread