Question about advanced search

Dex-chan lover
When a manga completes I move it to a different directory ("I save them"). I am not sure if I moved a series to the completed directory on my machine. Does advanced search ignore a result, if I list it as "completed" and "turn off bell notify" ?

It would be nice if I can range the search to a time period. I see results months ago completed without finding my recent completed. Hence my question here. And I did sort the search by latest uploaded too.

Solution
When a manga completes I move it to a different directory ("I save them"). I am not sure if I moved a series to the completed directory on my machine. Does advanced search ignore a result, if I list it as "completed" and "turn off bell notify" ?
No, neither reading status nor notification state reflects in the advanced search bar. You should be able to see all titles related to your search criteria.
I see results months ago completed without finding my recent completed. Hence my question here. And I did sort the search by latest uploaded too.
If a title receives a new chapter in a different language, that also counts towards the latest uploads. You may have finished it months ago in English, but if a Spanish chapter is...
Contributor
No, neither reading status nor notification state reflects in the advanced search bar. You should be able to see all titles related to your search criteria.
I see results months ago completed without finding my recent completed. Hence my question here. And I did sort the search by latest uploaded too.
If a title receives a new chapter in a different language, that also counts towards the latest uploads. You may have finished it months ago in English, but if a Spanish chapter is released, it will bring it forward in the search results.

Last edited:
Solution
Dex-chan lover
I only wondered about the time frame. Because it was within the last three weeks, unless I missed it. Should have shown before older completes.

---- leaving what I typed already ----

I went around it backwards and found I did move the manga series to the retired folder. Which does not explain why I missed it on my recent advance search. Stupid me.

Answering this question now proves the advance search has no bearing on preferences or settings. Making any doubts answered. I also saw some other series which have completed. I just might want to read later. Going through newly added or recently updated. Is not the only way to find the jewels.

Users who are viewing this thread