Question on Translation

This may be a common question but I don't know if I'm missing something or its just not available. For some manga like blue lock or manhwa like beginning after the end I found that there's no English translations but there are for other languages. Is that cuz of like a copyright thing or am I just missing something. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
For some manga like blue lock... I found that there's no English translations but there are for other languages
for Blue Lock there is a fan translation, but the team doing it doesn't post in Mangadex only in their own site, in general is common that scanlation teams drop titles when an official version is announced specially if is simulpublished, sometimes as a courtesy, sometimes due to effort, and sometimes to avoid possible legal troubles (there's always the possibility that Mangadex receives a DMCA takedown like with some Viz titles).

I'm not familiar with TBATE, but from what people have mentioned in r/manga, this is an English title (an OEL) that instead is translated in other languages, released in Tapas, so is pointless a fan translation, and instead redirected to the official platform

Users who are viewing this thread