Radiation House - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - Paper crane of Hope (2)

Dex-chan lover
I think the higher-ups made the right call in this instance, since there's a high chance that followup treatment would be required and keeping that within the same medical team that made the diagnosis would be better for the patient. There is some benefit for the patient in staying in a familiar environment, but if that environment is going to change anyway may as well make sure they're in the best possible position for subsequent care.

With that said, I don't think it's a bad thing to push to build experience when feasible. Just because something is not optimal doesn't mean it's bad, and I'm sure the patients themselves would appreciate knowing that their medical provider is doing their best to stay current.

Dex-chan lover
I had ASD. All that septoms well known to me. However, you can check blood flow in heart using echocardiography.
Yeah, but they are the radiology department: if your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail...

Group Leader
Yeah, but they are the radiology department: if your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail...
I was going to say that bıt decided not to. I never had CT scan at all. I had lots of echo done thou and chest xray.

Users who are viewing this thread