Ragna Crimson - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Dragon Slayer Monks

Fed-Kun's army
it's a bit disappointing how many people dropped this and LET'S GO Ria is back in action

Double-page supporter
Just notice that rainbow saint is the one that Ortho worship, but how she still alive and still young

Dex-chan lover
Raksha's timeline seems a bit weird. Orthozora's flashback showed her getting decapitated by Voltekamui. And Crimson stated in chapter 36 that Starlia seems like Raksha's "reincarnation". But he also stated in the same chapter that Raksha became a dragon slayer monk, which on the other hand didn't seem to be something that Orthozora witnessed before he was dragonified.

So if I had to put it together, it looks like Raksha: recruited human Orthozora and Arnold -> started her rebellion -> got defeated by Voltekamui, Orthozora and Taratectore come to be -> didn't die, got resurrected by Carla -> joined the Sun cult

It makes the most sense to me, but doesn't explain why Crimson and Starlia spoke of her like she had already passed away. My guess is that the "reincarnation" line is either a mistranslation and it was meant to read something like "you are the spitting image of her". Or Daiki just retconned her death. Voltekamui's decapitations being non-lethal isn't unprecedented after all, but Crimson should've known from the start that Raksha is very much alive given his role as the Oracle of the Sun cult..

Raksha's timeline seems a bit weird. Orthozora's flashback showed her getting decapitated by Voltekamui. And Crimson stated in chapter 36 that Starlia seems like Raksha's "reincarnation". But he also stated in the same chapter that Raksha became a dragon slayer monk, which on the other hand didn't seem to be something that Orthozora witnessed before he was dragonified.

So if I had to put it together, it looks like Raksha: recruited human Orthozora and Arnold -> started her rebellion -> got defeated by Voltekamui, Orthozora and Taratectore come to be -> didn't die, got resurrected by Carla -> joined the Sun cult

It makes the most sense to me, but doesn't explain why Crimson and Starlia spoke of her like she had already passed away. My guess is that the "reincarnation" line is either a mistranslation and it was meant to read something like "you are the spitting image of her". Or Daiki just retconned her death. Voltekamui's decapitations being non-lethal isn't unprecedented after all, but Crimson should've known from the start that Raksha is very much alive given his role as the Oracle of the Sun cult..
It's probably much simpler than that. The sun cult could've made a clone of her after her death like all the carla clones. Furthermore in chapter 42 page 18 one of the carla clones was saying "if only we had at least her head with us, then things might have been different..". "Her" in this case is obviously Lia, they were talking about their plan to make Lia join the sun cult. Since they were assuming she's already dead I doubt they were planning on reviving her, knowing they can't revive someone too long after their death. In that case, the most likely possibility is them trying to clone her, which might be what happened to Raksha

Users who are viewing this thread