Ragna Crimson - Vol. 13 Ch. 67 - First Step

Dex-chan lover
Oh, nice, loli dragon is gonna use Slime as a plaything for her anal explosives again. It seems Slime is remembering the trauma from when the twins destroyed his anus before? Wonder why the lolis are into anal destruction, but, whatever.
And cunny teacher going on a mission with Ragna, nice.

Thanks for the TL btw

Remember, slime tried to kill a loli dragon
e53440c977edb52506a9b8a980819a3d758c229c9936bd145e5bf2dc8e51abb5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was also wondering what happened to her feels like they only use her for convenience's sake I was expecting her to go through some training arc or something but we haven't seen her since all that stuff happened last time that I forgot about
considering she's with Gilzea (king of claws) i think its to be expected she will only appear again in the far future. After all, even Crimson deem it unnecessary to care or consider the King of Claws activity this early. so it could mean she's planned to be one of the last Dragon to encounter and the hero girl along with it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, nice, loli dragon is gonna use Slime as a plaything for her anal explosives again. It seems Slime is remembering the trauma from when the twins destroyed his anus before? Wonder why the lolis are into anal destruction, but, whatever.
And cunny teacher going on a mission with Ragna, nice.

Thanks for the TL btw
I think its a bit different:

Slime had a foul mouth that brings him often into trouble and same as Ragna "atracting little girls" Slime has "atracting sadistic girls"

When he pissed off the sisters and the Robot girl by being a dick to them they sadistically retaliate and "broke" slime to the point he needed to be "reset". Do notice that with Hazella he was actually kind to her after her sister died and considering he still remembers it even if scared shitless it means it wasnt "broken" by her or he would have reset and forgot the event.

Hazelle and her sister had a twisted enviroment to grow so they developed some sadistic nature, but I think what we saw there is Hazelle going yandere on slime sempai since the "gesture" is if he doesnt appear at least once a month not if he actually goes to see her. She bonded with him quite strongly since I doubt she shows that part of her to others not even Starlia, the closest person to her before meeting slime as both sisters behaved as normal girls around her (And I doubt they were acting, they just were relaxed enough around Starlia to let themselves loose but stil keeping her sadistic nature hidden)

Dex-chan lover
Why does slime keep getting sexually assaulted via anal expansion, slime is annoying but to me , not annoying enough to the point where I see him eat shit and think " HA, good"

Users who are viewing this thread