Rain's Head - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
This is not a turn I expected the story to take, although it's a welcomed development,.

Thank you everyone over at Animewaves and Rhythm162 for another translation

Dex-chan lover
Some fellow over here guessed right that the little girl might be the one doing the doc's shrunken head.

THIS is a foreshadowing. Plus it hurts that Claroa, the doc's wife, is the one spreading the rumors that his husband is living in a haunted house.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, truly moe
Screenshot_20230801-074718_Neko.png

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, truly moe
Screenshot_20230801-074718_Neko.png
This image really needs to be turned into a meme, doing so might get more attention to the manga.
I would do it, but I am not that clever when it comes to being comedic.
Although if you ask me to write an essay about the beauty of death within this manga, that I could do.
But I'd probably wait until it was finished, as I got a ton of writing to do for my day job as a creative writer.

Dex-chan lover
i'd try to make one, but i'm not too familiar anymore to the current memes and humor.
Ya I feel so old these days, If only I had the time I'd offer my help in some other form.
The best person to probably do this would be the manga artist themselves anyway.
It would defiantly be a way for them to interact with others more during their steams.

Dex-chan lover
A very cute situation between pet cat and owner. Reminded me of Big Daddy and Hit-Girl from "Kick Ass", this scene of him training the little cat girl to use a knife~ :thumbsup:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
This is most likely a foreshadowing, but knowing Rain has not much time herself and there's nothing wrong with Claroa for him to die is still not certain...

Him teaching her how to do the procedure is really heartbreaking, probably didn't had much bonding with his own daughter so at least he can do this with Rain... :meguuusad:

Thanks for scanlation!

Users who are viewing this thread