Rain's Head - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I... don't think I'm ready if the ending is gonna be painful...
I don't think there's really a route to a happy ending... if she has a terminal illness, there's no getting around that.

Unless they pull a "she's suddenly better" and she turns him into a shrunken head.

At least she's getting a few years of a decent life, I can console myself with that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's really a route to a happy ending... if she has a terminal illness, there's no getting around that.

Unless they pull a "she's suddenly better" and she turns him into a shrunken head.

At least she's getting a few years of a decent life, I can console myself with that.
imagine if she just pulls the uno reverse card

Dex-chan lover
Well considering its been one year in the manga already, it might mean we are 1/3 of the way though the story or that from this point on the manga will be skipping a few months to a year each chapter. So this could either be a sprint to the finish or a drawn out marathon. I'd be happy either way as the story is being told very well.

Thanks everyone over at Animewaves and Rhythm162 for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Well considering its been one year in the manga already, it might mean we are 1/3 of the way though the story or that from this point on the manga will be skipping a few months to a year each chapter. So this could either be a sprint to the finish or a drawn out marathon. I'd be happy either way as the story is being told very well.

Thanks everyone over at Animewaves and Rhythm162 for the translation
ayy thanks man! and unfortunately it's almost at it's end, the final chapter is chapter 11 and imo it doesn't feel like it rushed it's ending, i think it did a really good job at it.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm pretty sure the void in Claroa heart was filled with Rain, but inevitable will cause it to rapture once again...

ijxDq9v.png

Oh gods, must protect that smile at all costs!

Users who are viewing this thread