Raion Gotoki no Kuni Kara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

What does he mean when the uke said the seme is a player? Does the player used here are player for playing with women or something??

It mean he used the piercing to play around with the lady ?

Dex-chan lover
@lreadphotos like I DON'T hate it but def wasn't expecting that lol🤣got tricked by the soft art and slice of life tag

6vi

haha he got that piercing for sexy time purposes guys. Makoto (the uke) didn't realize it until he got to try it out for himself and that's why he called luca a player after😂

didnt expect they'd be f wording at chapter 2 but. 👁️ 👄 👁️ ill take it. thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
that penis piercing is believed to be able to tickle your inside. Advanced stuff.
So if you see a pierced penis or penis with pearl implant (even more advance), safe to assume that the owner is not a sexnoob

i love their dynamic so much lol... i like that makoto isn't shy or afraid to try things out. i'm a little hhngnf tired of the africa = wilderness = technologyless / less advanced rhetoric so this was like the best i ever got 😭 when seme came in in a hoodie and said his mom was an LA model i was like, FINALLY

Dex-chan lover
Hmm....🤔🤨🤨🌀🌀🌀

Yes, I believe that is a penis. Oh, two of em in fact.

I thought this was wholesome, but I never thought their relationship would escalate this quickly.

fellas is it gay to show off ur circumcised (and pierced) penis to your newly made friend

Users who are viewing this thread