Raising My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
He truly threw himself from the frying pan into the fire there! Wonder who the old foggies at the end are? Probably cannon fodder that FL will save him from.

And can anybody tell me when it will finally be revealed that our cinnamonroll saved FL from the lake back then?? Even an estimate will be fine.

Dex-chan lover
Are the clocks in this world backwards??? Or did they flip a 3D background without noticing?
(Look after Karhan asks dad about the abstract painting.)

Anyways. Poor boy, can't say no.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
The Father is by no means easy. I mean it's hard to find someone to listen to you talk 25/35 mins about abstract art.

Also, I don't think the orchestra would be worst than art. No one is chatting while the music is playing. Just make a quick escape after. Ask papa for his opinion and Ilya would probably help him with his escape.

I feel like the next chapter won't be as fluffy and nice...I sense the desire to smack someone base on that last panel

Group Leader
He truly threw himself from the frying pan into the fire there! Wonder who the old foggies at the end are? Probably cannon fodder that FL will save him from.

And can anybody tell me when it will finally be revealed that our cinnamonroll saved FL from the lake back then?? Even an estimate will be fine.
Loooonnnggg time later in the story, after they officially become a couple, even. So it's more of like, I fall in love with you even if you weren't the destiny/fate I thought, but Karhan was very glad that he's in fact is her destiny even if its already too late to know lol

Dex-chan lover
Young Duke is already basically a Cloud, to store so much information in a short time. Anyway. These villains look like Bolota's parents. I wonder if Daddy will come to help~
0i0ZFJX.png

...koreans and their Doritos shoulder fetishes lol~
Thks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
First: Art (Paintings)
Second: Music (Orchestra)

I didn't realize that I was reading The Twelve Labors of Karhan! :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
I am an inattentive reader, but when was this shown?
That's just how these stories are~!

Joking aside, Ilya's flashback (Ch 4) of her savior is a man with "sunset-red" hair and dark clothes, and she has a button as a keepsake, with a floral design. It even seems like you can see the 'mystery' savior's jacket missing a bottom left button (Ilya grabbed it with her right hand it seems) but it may be the angle?

There's a scene with Karhan has his hair appearing red in the sunset (flashback where he's burying his war buddies :C ) and it's pretty known his wardrobe was all black until recently.

After meeting Karhan's terrible mom, Ilya looks in his closet (ch 38) and notices an old black jacket with floral buttons that is missing its bottom left button.

Dex-chan lover
That's just how these stories are~!

Joking aside, Ilya's flashback (Ch 4) of her savior is a man with "sunset-red" hair and dark clothes, and she has a button as a keepsake, with a floral design. It even seems like you can see the 'mystery' savior's jacket missing a bottom left button (Ilya grabbed it with her right hand it seems) but it may be the angle?

There's a scene with Karhan has his hair appearing red in the sunset (flashback where he's burying his war buddies :C ) and it's pretty known his wardrobe was all black until recently.

After meeting Karhan's terrible mom, Ilya looks in his closet (ch 38) and notices an old black jacket with floral buttons that is missing its bottom left button.
Thanks, that's an exhaustive explanation.

And damn, I was hoping that the redhead guy had at least some redeeming qualities. Like, he's a generally shitty guy, but at least he would bother saving someone drowning. The actual development in the manhwa removes depth from both the redhead and Karhan - the former because he now has zero redeeming qualities, and the latter because it makes Karhan so ideal even fate is on his side - so you don't need to think twice about how to feel about either of them

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, that's an exhaustive explanation.

And damn, I was hoping that the redhead guy had at least some redeeming qualities. Like, he's a generally shitty guy, but at least he would bother saving someone drowning. The actual development in the manhwa removes depth from both the redhead and Karhan - the former because he now has zero redeeming qualities, and the latter because it makes Karhan so ideal even fate is on his side - so you don't need to think twice about how to feel about either of them
We knew since like ch 10 that the redhead lied though (and that he was irredeemable because he cheated and immediately tried to neg her into staying) lol. His flashback from his POV was that he just found her already on the ground (though I do wonder why Karhan just. left her there...) and when he saw how loaded she was from the reward she gave him, he engineered 'coincidental' meetings to get her to fall for him because moneyyyyy.

So, he didn't go in the water to save her, but he did see a woman lying around and go 'uh wtf that ain't right'. Which is like. The bare minimum I guess, but we don't need multifaceted villains all the time, sometimes people are just shitty and it's fun to see them fail.

Karhan and Ilya are meant to be in the story, sure, but the chances of them reconnecting were slim. Without that fortune teller, Karhan would probably be engaged to that clout chaser Delota lady or whatever his crazy mom wanted and he would be doomed. Karhan's an ideal person sure, but it hasn't done him much good in life.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter was awesome but I equally enjoyed the 101 at the end. That background didn't even look like text for a few minutes.

Dex-chan lover
I am an inattentive reader, but when was this shown?
I don't remember it ever being said, but manga logic dictates that it should be him. And it obviously wasn't the redhead idiot, like he would try to save someone by jumping in himself.

Users who are viewing this thread