Raising My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, hope you’re okay 😢 anxiety is such a bastard, I swear

Also eww, speaking of bastards. Red haired dumbass will need to flee abroad when I get my hands on him :shamihuh:

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like Miss Stalker rejected his proposal- at least I'm hoping that's case and why this red head is still sleuthing.
Seriously, I wish she has more respect for herself than this.

Dex-chan lover
That's great news! Karhan can become a married in husband!! He doesn't have any responsibility to his family if he's not a successor!! Win-win for everyone!!

Also, it's hilarious to me how he legit has meds when it's just love sickness xD haha I hope it's like placebo meds tho cause there's no cure lolol

Dex-chan lover
Illya x Karhan same energy:
images

Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
The one who prescribed that medicine to Karhan should have their license revoked.
They gave a heart(?) medicine to a lovesick man.
:huh:

And seriously, Bloden should just hire assassins to kill Karhan's family and the red-head's family.
They're so rich they can hire every assassins in the country and the surrounding countries.
:meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
The one who prescribed that medicine to Karhan should have their license revoked.

And seriously, Bloden should just hire assassins to kill Karhan's family and the red-head's family.
They're so rich they can hire every assassins in the country and the surrounding countries.
:meguusmug:
That'd be nice but...then half the plot would be thrown out the window. Redheaded sleazeball deserves a punch in the face...or three, at least though.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure it's just an Aspirin, or something very similar in composition. In which case it wouldn't be malpractice to give it just in case even if the doctor believes it's more likely to be psychological. Unless given on the battlefield, that would be attempted murder.

Dex-chan lover
It's fine with me if Karhan can just marry into the Bloden family. It provides him with an escape route. However, a tiny part of me hopes the maid is paid by Ilya to give fake info. (Probably not, since mister icky has figured out that Ilya needed a higher status person to get away from him.)

Dex-chan lover
God the chapter was so cute and sweet.

I knew something bad must've been coming, wish someone would throw her ex into a well. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread