Raising My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 52 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. How is his brother returning? Wasn't he exiled by imperial order, due to treason or something like that? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Anyway... those cinnamon rolls... just too precious. And they expertly dance around the fact that they both just want to be together. I'm sure that with two more revisions to the contract they will finally be able to admit it 😂

Dex-chan lover
12f3e7541f151aeb2921901a9eb4cd31474c9dad.pnj

Dex-chan lover
What a good ending of season, the red twat has been told "so what ?", the 2 leads are in agreement...
I feel satisfied ! See you next season !

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for this series!! It heals me, the way Ilya interacts with Karhan, I'm gonna miss these two!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating!!🥰
I’m so excited for next season, I’ll miss Ilya and karhan they’re so wholesome
And happy anniversary I really appreciate all your releases speedcat!❤️

Dex-chan lover
And just like that she made the worst decision possible. There's absolutely no reason to make him the successor. None. Just marry him and make him the husband to the most rich and powerful family in the country instead! Don't force him into an abusive environment where his own family hates him and does their best to abuse and hinder him!

Dex-chan lover
And just like that she made the worst decision possible. There's absolutely no reason to make him the successor. None. Just marry him and make him the husband to the most rich and powerful family in the country instead! Don't force him into an abusive environment where his own family hates him and does their best to abuse and hinder him!

I agree that it's not the decision I had hoped for. I think it's healthier for him to leave.
Yet we have to remember that she can't get the red twat to sign the darn papers. She needs a higher authority/nobility to get out of that marriage.
So we just have to wait.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious as to how he fell out of favor with his family. It seems like his mom showered him with love earlier, I wonder if something supernatural happened? But the home environment is literally so bad that I don't want him going back, even if that was resolved. Too much trauma.

Thanks for the translations!! I really enjoyed this series, especially the art, and am really looking forward to season 2.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if he was illegitimate and the father and brother found out at some point?

Aggregator gang
I don’t get why he isn’t the true successor. His mom was trying to marry him to a rich girl to bring money to their family right? Seems kinda pointless if she never intended to actually let him inherit the title.

Users who are viewing this thread