Raising My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Love the art.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
She receives his authority and becomes unstoppable and he is given protection under her tyrannical rule, what a beautiful equal partnership lmao

Aggregator gang
This is an interesting title. Because her fiancee's family is a class above her...so it's assumed that his family would have more money. But I guess it could just be a title passed down the line. I raised my fiance with money. Am I thinking about it incorrectly?
Anyway, I'm excited about our gentle giant!
Thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she's bold. I figured this would be run of the mill, but if they don't drag it out, it might work well and have a good romance.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, is he gonna be interested in the MC because "she's not scared of him"? Looks like Delota isn't scared either, so that's a poor reason.

Anyway, what's the point of introducing Delota? She's like the vilainess trope in the vilainess stories, except it's supposed to be played straight.

Dex-chan lover
She must have been down bad for that other guy to become so stupid. Now she acts like a proper successor of the family, all scheming, looking at the bigger picture, and shit.

Aggregator gang
aw he's just a socially maladjusted softboy who just so happened to grow up into a hunk.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Delota doesn't even seem that bad. I mean- the stalking stuff aside, it doesn't seem like ML has actually given her a stern answer that he doesn't want to marry her.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, is he gonna be interested in the MC because "she's not scared of him"? Looks like Delota isn't scared either, so that's a poor reason.

Anyway, what's the point of introducing Delota? She's like the vilainess trope in the vilainess stories, except it's supposed to be played straight.
Sorry for replying old comment
Maybe ML thought MC is the only one who could have proper conversation without misunderstanding his expression.

Delota can't see the true ML,she thought ML is angry with her and she runaway (scared)

Users who are viewing this thread