Raising the Princess After Her Death - Ch. 23

Hi, it's me again! My absolute god, did I fucking hate reading this chapter. That means it's a good chapter. I don't know if the translation missed something or the characters all went a bit crazy there. As MC said, what the F has Kassia's past got to do with her whoring Lena? It's not even the same situation at all! Kassia didn't have money, sure, but Lena did.
Do I get Lena's worries? Absolutely. Not knowing if your sibling, the last member of your family, will come home or die in a ditch every day is truly worrying, but my god this Lena truly has worms for brains. All you can do is scavange through trash... well can't you just learn things? She received classes 2 times a week for how long? A year? The worst part is Kassia didn't force her or anything. Lena is just too dependant of everyone, she refuses to think for herself and can only cry while desperately rejecting any and all consecuences of her actions, saying she's not in the wrong... the worst kind of woman.

On another note, we see how years and years (I think it's been 5 years already) of repetition, encarnating different bodies and killing constantly truly change a man. Not only he doesn't feel anything when killing, he almost doesn't register it.

Lastly, I don't know how this Leo felt about her sister. On one side, he said himself "Lena is the most important to me", on the other, it looked like was angrier at the fact that Lena lost her V card, meaning it would have been harder to marry her. I think it's a mix of both. It's hard getting angry with him when he's been going through so much. A year of constant war just to end like that? Also, I think it's the first time he's betrayed by someone he trusted (no, I don't count the rat of a childhood friend of villager Lena)

Users who are viewing this thread