Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Ch. 19.7

Dex-chan lover
I know this trope has been done to death but I never get tired of seeing the MC's allies go through a training arc & just ROFLSTOMP the competition. It just has that satisfying feeling & seeing them showcase their newly acquired talents. Can't wait for the next round of opponents until the finals. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the release and don't mean to sound too critical, but if you're going to release all the parts at once, why not just combine them all into a single chapter?
Is this how its released? Lemme guess, its one of those awful online readers that split them up just to make more money.
The publisher releases the chapter in parts. There have been instances where I would release what I thought would be a full chapter, only for them to push out more parts, which messes with the chapter numbering. So, I leave them separated to avoid that issue and simply release what I have translated, all together.

Dex-chan lover
I can see it but just barely. I bit disappointed about that. O tall megane oneesan!

Users who are viewing this thread