Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Isn't It Indecent To Go on a Hot Springs Trip Alone Together?

Dex-chan lover
hmmm

start a relation with this hot assistance that wants my D super bad, or keep playing with my hot neighbor that does want me but it's married...Or do the usual and do nothing cuz fuck it dood.

ahhhh beta male MC decisions... so hard

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Well, I think he's jut trying enjoys the every seconds of being a riajuu. I mean, if I was chased by a lot of hot females and its a very rare moment, I'll try to savour every seconds of it slowly. Just like enjoying a high class wine.

JK. He's just being a Beta, except about his hot female neighbor.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Well, he did say that a trip to hot springs on which they will most likely get to fuck sounds good so... Choice-wise, he's not that beta. But obviously they won't get to do it, because the universe is a bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Cuntblocked by the nerd again, its gonna be a real bitch
when they go to the hotsprings and he just leaves her sick and dry while meeting the neighboor.

Fed-Kun's army
hahahahahaha i actually do like cake with beer, i've had it on special occasions

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be a funny coincidence if Aki and his gang and Yuuki and her husband went to the same onsen?

Fed-Kun's army
So how long till assistant-chan ends up with monkey-face-kun? Cuz you know that shit is happening

Users who are viewing this thread